Unique Implementation of the Full Surplus Extraction Outcome in Auctions with Correlated Types
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 80 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackson, Matthew O, 1991. "Bayesian Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 461-77, March.
- Hal R. Varian, 1994.
"A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed},"
- Varian, Hal R, 1994. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities When Agents Are Well-Informed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1278-93, December.
- Varian, H,R., 1991. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed," Papers 10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1988. "Full Extraction of the Surplus in Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1247-57, November.
- Aviad Heifetz & Zvika Neeman, 2006.
"On the Generic (Im)Possibility of Full Surplus Extraction in Mechanism Design,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(1), pages 213-233, 01.
- Aviad Heifetz & Zvika Neeman, 2004. "On the Generic (Im)possibility of Full Surplus Extraction in Mechanism Design," Discussion Paper Series dp350, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven, 2004.
"Nonlinear price discrimination with a finite number of consumers and constrained recontracting,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 737-757, June.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Nonlinear Price Discrimination with a Finite Number of Consumers and Constrained Recontracting," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2004. "On the Use of Hierarchies to Complete Contracts when Players Have Limited Abilities," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-41, CIRANO.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"A Crash Course in Implementation Theory,"
1076, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil, 2010. "Information acquisition and full surplus extraction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2282-2308, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.