Intersectoral Externalities and Indeterminacy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 105 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Venditti, Alain, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000. "Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Benhabib, Jess & Perli, Roberto & Xie, Danyang, 1994. "Monopolistic competition, indeterminacy and growth," MPRA Paper 37411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1382, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Intersectoral external effects, multiplicities & indeterminacies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 765-787, May.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1994.
"Indeterminacy and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
722, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1998. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots with Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 58-96, July.
- Bennett, R.L. & Farmer, R.E.A., 1999.
"Indeterminacy with Non-Separable Utility,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/34, European University Institute.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Jess Benhabib & Alain Venditti, 2002.
"Indeterminacy and cycles in two-sector discrete-time model,"
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 217-235.
- Benhabib, J. & Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and Cycles in Two-Sector Discrete-Time Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a58, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Lee, Shun-Fa, 2008.
"General fund financing, earmarking, economic stabilization and welfare,"
27666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Been-Lon Chen & Shun-Fa Lee, 2009. "General Fund Financing, Earmarking, Economic Stabilization, and Welfare," Public Finance Review, , vol. 37(5), pages 507-538, September.
- Aditya Goenka & Odile Poulsen, 2005.
"Indeterminacy and labor augmenting externalities,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 143-166, December.
- García-Belenguer, Fernando, 2006. "Stability, Global Dynamics and Markov Equilibrium in Models of Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Garcia-Belenguer, Fernando, 2007. "Stability, global dynamics and Markov equilibrium in models of endogenous economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 392-416, September.
- Naito, Takumi, 2006. "Growth, revenue, and welfare effects of tariff and tax reform: Win-win-win strategies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1263-1280, August.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2008.
"Equilibrium dynamics in discrete-time endogenous growth models with social constant returns,"
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kazuo Mino & Kazuo Nishimura & Koji Shimomura & Ping Wang, 2005. "Equilibrium Dynamics in Discrete-Time Endogenous Growth Models with Social Constant Returns," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2002.
"On the Stability of the Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Externalities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2006. "On the stability of the two-sector neoclassical growth model with externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1339-1361, August.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, . "On the Stability of the Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Externalities," Working Papers 2167721, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Angus Chu, 2010. "On R&D spillovers, multiple equilibria and indeterminacy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 247-263, July.
- Giancarlo Marini & Pietro Senesi, 2004. "Multiplicity of Dynamic Equilibria and Global Efficiency," CEIS Research Paper 57, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Hyun Park, 2009. "Ramsey fiscal policy and endogenous growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 377-398, June.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Lee, Shun-Fa, 2010. "Tariff, Growth, and Welfare," MPRA Paper 27486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.