Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 44 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, Peter A & Yaari, Menahem, 1972. "Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 333-43, June.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 1991. "Another reconciliation between economists and forestry experts: OLG-arguments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 83-95, March.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2000. "Existence of equilibrium in an OLG model with production and altruistic preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 709-715.
- Hultkrantz, Lars, 1992. "Forestry and the bequest motive," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 164-177, March.
- Kimball, Miles S., 1987. "Making sense of two-sided altruism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-326, September.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Brazee, Richard J., 1997. "Designing Forest Taxes with Varying Government Preferences and Budget Targets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 323-340, March.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
- Vidal, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Capital Mobility in a Dynastic Framework," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 606-25, July.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-92, December.
- Caballe, Jordi, 1998. "Growth Effects of Taxation under Altruism and Low Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 92-104, January.
- Agnani, Betty & Gutierrez, Maria-Jose & Iza, Amaia, 2005.
"Growth in overlapping generation economies with non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 387-407, September.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Iza Padilla, María Amaya & Agnani, Betty, 2004. "Growth in Overlapping Generation Economies with Non-Renewable Resources," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-22, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.