Implications of the Theory of Rationing for Consumer Choice Under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Evaluating the Taxation of Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 0806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amacher, Gregory & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2001. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 756, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Manuel Besada & Javier GarcÃa & Miguel MirÃ¡s & Carmen VÃ¡zquez, 2011. "Generalized marginal rate of substitution in multiconstraint consumerâ€™s problems and their reciprocal expenditure problems," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 401-421, September.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006.
"Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
SP II 2006-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie SchÃ¶b, 2012. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 749-771, 07.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 2024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2004. "Socially Optimal Royalty Design and Illegal Logging under Alternative Penalty Schemes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1131, CESifo Group Munich.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2001.
"Social Security Investment in Equities,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
1314R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2002.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2003. "Social Security Investment in Equities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1047-1074, September.
- Peter Diamond & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Social Security Investment in Equities in an Economy with Short-Term Production and Land," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1259, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2002. "Optimal Forest Policies in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Timber and Money Bequests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 346-369, September.
- Weber, Christian E., 1998. "A note on Lagrange multipliers with several binding constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 71-75, April.
- Koskela, Erkki & Vilmunen, Jouko, 1996. "Tax progression is good for employment in popular models of trade union behaviour," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 65-80, August.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aloqeili, Marwan, 2004. "The generalized Slutsky relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 71-91, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.