On optimal congestion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 11 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scrogin, David, 2005. "Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 189-211, July.
- Boxall, Peter & Rollins, Kimberly & Englin, Jeffrey, 2003.
"Heterogeneous preferences for congestion during a wilderness experience,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-195, May.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Englin, Jeffrey E., 2002. "Heterogeneous Preferences For Congestion During A Wilderness Experience," Working Papers 34133, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2011. "Assessing social carrying capacity of tourism destinations with random utility models/Evaluación de la capacidad de carga social de los destinos turísticos con modelos de utilidad aleatoria," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 881-902, Diciembre.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "Touristsâ€™ Satisfaction Vs. Residentsâ€™ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural Tourismâ€™s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.