Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 50 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Porter, Richard C, 1977. "On the Optimal Size of Underpriced Facilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 753-60, September.
- Mumy, Gene E & Hanke, Steve H, 1975. "Public Investment Criteria for Underpriced Public Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 712-20, September.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
- Boyce, John R, 1994. "Allocation of Goods by Lottery," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 457-76, July.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988.
"Comparing Welfare Estimates of Environmental Quality Changes from Recreation Demand Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
1584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988. "Comparing welfare estimates of environmental quality changes from recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 331-340, September.
- Kojo M. Akabua & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & William E. Phillips & Peter Trelawny, 1999. "Implications of Realization Uncertainty on Random Utility Models: The Case of Lottery Rationed Hunting," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(2), pages 165-179, 07.
- Hellerstein, Daniel, 1995. "Welfare Estimation Using Aggregate and Individual-Observations Models: A Comparison Using Monte Carlo Techniques," MPRA Paper 25267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, Grant A. & Tsui, Kevin K. K. & Zhu, Lijing, 2003. "Lottery or waiting-line auction?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1313-1334, May.
- Peter C. Boxall, 1995. "The Economic Value of Lottery-rationed Recreational Hunting," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 43(1), pages 119-131, 03.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1984. "On optimal congestion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 91-106, June.
- Wei-chun Tseng & Shuhui Chiu, 2014. "An anti-bullying and keeping-friendship school enrollment lottery," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15.
- Ohler, Adrienne & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2007. "Welfare Trade-offs between Transferable and Non-Transferable Lotteries," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 7363, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jonathan K. Yoder & Adrienne M. Ohler & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods," Working Papers 2012-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- David Scrogin & Chen Ling, 2012.
"Optimal Pricing of Public Lotteries and Comparison of Competing Mechanisms,"
2012-05, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Chen Ling & David Scrogin, 2014. "Optimal pricing of public lotteries and comparison of competing mechanisms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(26), pages 3211-3223, September.
- Yoder, Jonathan K. & Ohler, Adrienne M. & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2014. "What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 412-430.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.