Lottery-rationed public access under alternative tariff arrangements: changes in quality, quantity, and expected utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 50 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D. With contributions by-Name:Adamowicz,Wiktor, 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, October.
- Peter C. Boxall, 1995. "The Economic Value of Lottery-rationed Recreational Hunting," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 43(1), pages 119-131, 03.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988.
"Comparing Welfare Estimates of Environmental Quality Changes from Recreation Demand Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
1584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1988. "Comparing welfare estimates of environmental quality changes from recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 331-340, September.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1984. "On optimal congestion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 91-106, June.
- Mumy, Gene E & Hanke, Steve H, 1975. "Public Investment Criteria for Underpriced Public Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 712-20, September.
- Taylor, Grant A. & Tsui, Kevin K. K. & Zhu, Lijing, 2003. "Lottery or waiting-line auction?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1313-1334, May.
- Porter, Richard C, 1977. "On the Optimal Size of Underpriced Facilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 753-60, September.
- Kojo M. Akabua & Wiktor L. Adamowicz & William E. Phillips & Peter Trelawny, 1999. "Implications of Realization Uncertainty on Random Utility Models: The Case of Lottery Rationed Hunting," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(2), pages 165-179, 07.
- Boyce, John R, 1994. "Allocation of Goods by Lottery," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 457-76, July.
- David Scrogin & Chen Ling, 2012. "Optimal Pricing of Public Lotteries and Comparison of Competing Mechanisms," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan K. Yoder & Adrienne M. Ohler & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "What floats your boat? Preference revelation from lotteries over complex goods," Working Papers 2012-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ohler, Adrienne & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2007. "Welfare Trade-offs between Transferable and Non-Transferable Lotteries," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 7363, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.