Mutual fund objective misclassification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 52 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bayne, C. K. & Beauchamp, J. J. & Kane, V. E. & McCabe, G. P., 1983. "Assessment of fisher and logistic linear and quadratic discrimination models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 257-273, March.
- William N. Goetzmann & Stephen J. Brown, 1998.
"Mutual Fund Styles,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm40, Yale School of Management.
- Louis K.C. Chan & Hsiu-Lang Chen & Josef Lakonishok, 1999. "On Mutual Fund Investment Styles," NBER Working Papers 7215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2005:i:9:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert, 2001. "Socially responsible investing and management style of mutual funds in the euronext stock markets," Research Report 01E17, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Yamina Tadjeddine & Sébastien Galanti & Isabelle Bilon & Catherine Aaron, 2005. "Les styles de gestion de portefeuille existent-ils ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 81(4), pages 171-188.
- Laurens Swinkels & Pieter Van Der Sluis, 2006.
"Return-based style analysis with time-varying exposures,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6-7), pages 529-552.
- Laurens Swinkels, Pieter Jelle VanDerSluis, 2001. "Return-based Style Analysis with Time-varying Exposures," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & Sluis, P.J. van der, 2001. "Return-Based Style Analysis with Time-Varying Exposures," Discussion Paper 2001-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.