Capital accumulation with tangible assets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 68 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science
911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-98, April.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2000.
"Contractual Structure and Wealth Accumulation,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development
107, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2002. "Contractual Structure and Wealth Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 818-849, September.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2000. "Contractual Structure and Wealth Accumulation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1538, Econometric Society.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1997.
"Was Prometheus Unbound by Chance? Risk, Diversification, and Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(4), pages 709-51, August.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1996. "Was Prometheus Unbound by Chance? Risk, Diversification and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 1426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1994. "Was Prometheus unbound by chance? Risk, diversification and growth," Economics Working Papers 98, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Wolff,Edward N., 2006.
"Growth, Accumulation, and Unproductive Activity,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521034753, 9.
- Galor, Oded & Zeira, Joseph, 1988.
"Income Distribution and Macroeconomics,"
51644, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 1989.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Ray, Debraj, 2002.
Discussion Paper, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
57, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Debraj Ray, 2000. "Persistent Inequality," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-108, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Oct 2002.
- Bennett McCallum, 1999.
"Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion in Rational Expectations Models,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 621-639, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, . "Role of the minimal state variable criterion in rational expectations models," GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business 1999-13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1998.
"Solutions to Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Compact Exposition,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998. "Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 143-147, November.
- Azariadis, Costas & Stachurski, John, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5
- Costas Aariadis & John Stachurski, 2004. "Poverty Traps," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 913, The University of Melbourne.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1990.
"Technological Choice, Financial Markets and Economic Development,"
DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure)
90-30, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1992. "Technological choice, financial markets and economic development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 763-781, May.
- Stefan Dercon, 1996.
"Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1996-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1998. "Wealth, risk and activity choice: cattle in Western Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Stefan Dercon, 1996. "Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 1996-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.