Existence and local uniqueness of functional rational expectations equilibria in dynamic economic models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 44 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Sequential incompleteness and dynamic suboptimality in stochastic OLG economies with production," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2011-014, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Fabrizio Orrego & Stephen Spear, . "Sequential incompleteness and dynamic suboptimality in stochastic OLG economies with production," GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business 2012-E38, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2010.
"Functional rational expectations equilibria in market games,"
Economic Theory, Springer,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 351-376, June.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2006. "Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria in Market Games," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 186, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Volker BÃ¶hm & Tomoo Kikuchi & George Vachadze, 2008. "Asset Pricing and Productivity Growth: The Role of Consumption Scenarios," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 163-181, September.
- Florenzano, Monique & Gourdel, Pascal & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2001. "Overlapping generations models with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-218, December.
- Kelly, David L. & Shorish, Jamsheed, 2000. "Stability of Functional Rational Expectations Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 215-250, December.
- Thomas Steinberger, 2005. "Pension benefit default risk and welfare effects of funding regulation," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 147, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Krueger, Dirk & Kubler, Felix, 2004. "Computing equilibrium in OLG models with stochastic production," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1411-1436, April.
- Takeoka, Norio, 2006. "Stationary Markov equilibria on a non-compact self-justified set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 269-290, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.