Environmental determinants of cost sharing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 53 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koster, M.A.L. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998.
"Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78039, Tilburg University.
- Koster, Maurice & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1998. "Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 229-242, December.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-37, September.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1998.
"Ordinal Cost Sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 126-162, July.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Equitable Nonlinear Price Regulation: An Alternative Approach to Serial Cost Sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-83, January.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
- Friedman, Eric & Moulin, Herve, 1999.
"Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 275-312, August.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2000. "Choosing rules to govern the commons: a model with evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012.
"Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games," MPRA Paper 20955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 2008. "Equity Basis Selection in Allocation Environments," MPRA Paper 8725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005.
"Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results,"
Cahiers de recherche
28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007. "Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kolpin, Van & Wilbur, Dameon, 2005. "Bayesian serial cost sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 201-220, March.
- Parrachino, Irene & Dinar, Ariel & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 3. application to water resources," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4074, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.