Environmental determinants of cost sharing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 53 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Friedman & Moulin, Herve, 1995.
"Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus,"
95-38, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Koster, Maurice & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1998.
"Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 229-242, December.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998. "Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78039, Tilburg University.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1998.
"Ordinal Cost Sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 126-162, July.
- H. Peyton Young & Mary A. Burke, 2001. "Competition and Custom in Economic Contracts: A Case Study of Illinois Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 559-573, June.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-37, September.
- Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Equitable Nonlinear Price Regulation: An Alternative Approach to Serial Cost Sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-83, January.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
- Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2000. "Choosing rules to govern the commons: a model with evidence from Mexico," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007.
"Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010.
"Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games,"
20955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 157-178, February.
- Parrachino, Irene & Dinar, Ariel & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 3. application to water resources," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4074, The World Bank.
- Kolpin, Van & Wilbur, Dameon, 2005. "Bayesian serial cost sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 201-220, March.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 2008. "Equity Basis Selection in Allocation Environments," MPRA Paper 8725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.