The role of Dutch auctions and lotteries in shaping the art market(s) of 17th century Holland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cook, Philip J & Clotfelter, Charles T, 1993.
"The Peculiar Scale Economies of Lotto,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 634-43, June.
- Garber, Peter M, 1990. "Famous First Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 35-54, Spring.
- Bianchi, Marina, 1995. "Markets and firms Transaction costs versus strategic innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2011.
"The Labor Market in the Seventeenth-Century Italian Art Sector,"
2011_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2011. "The Labor Market in the Seventeenth-Century Italian Art Sector," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 215, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- van Bochove, Christiaan & Boerner, Lars & Quint, Daniel, 2012. "Anglo-Dutch premium auctions in eighteenth-century Amsterdam," Discussion Papers 2012/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2012.
"The Market for Paintings in the Venetian Republic from Renaissance to RococÃ²,"
2012_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The market for paintings in the Venetian Republic from Renaissance to RococÃ²," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 391-415, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.