Participatory decision-making in the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 26 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Owen, Guillermo & Grofman, Bernard & Feld, Scott L., 1989. "Proving a distribution-free generalization of the Condorcet Jury Theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Katzner, Donald W., 1992. "The structure of authority in the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 41-67, September.
- Ley, E. & Steel, M.FJ., 1995.
"A Model of Management Teams,"
9586, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ley, E. & Steel, M.F.J., 1995. "A model of management teams," Discussion Paper 1995-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1995. "A Model of Management Teams," Others 9503001, EconWPA, revised 19 Jul 1995.
- E. Ley & M. F. J. Steel, 2004. "A model of management teams," ESE Discussion Papers 24, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Romme,A. Georges L., 1997.
"Work, authority and participation : the scenario of circular organizing,"
001, Maastricht : NIBOR, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research.
- Romme,A. Georges L., 1997. "Work, authority and participation : the scenario of circular organizing," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Hensher, D. A. & Brewer, A. M., 2001. "Developing a freight strategy: the use of a collaborative learning process to secure stakeholder input," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Katzner, Donald W., 1999. "Participation and the Location of Decision Making in the Firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 150-167, March.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Steffen Mueller, 2011. "Nonunion Worker Representation, Foreign Owners and the Performance of Establishments," Research Papers in Economics 2011-03, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.