Information, Incentives, and Option Value: The Silicon Valley Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2004. "An Organizational Architecture of T-form: Silicon Valley Clustering and its Institutional Coherence (Formerly 03004)," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 04003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masahiko Aoki, 2003. "T-forms of Organization Revisited and A Trans-disciplinary Framework for Institutional Analysis," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 03004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011.
"Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions : An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe,"
Governance Working Papers
23220, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2011. "Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 316, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jérôme Vicente & Raphaël Suire, 2009.
"Why Do Some Places Succeed When Others Decline? A Social Interaction Model of Cluster Viability,"
- Raphael Suire & Jérome Vicente, 2009. "Why do some places succeed when others decline? A social interaction model of cluster viability," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 381-404, May.
- Dimitris Lagos & Panayiotis G. Courtis, 2008. "Business Clusters Formation as a Means of Improving Competitiveness in the Tourism Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-.
- Rossini, Gianpaolo, 2005. "Outsourcing with labor management," Economic Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 455-466, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.