Information, Incentives, and Option Value: The Silicon Valley Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2004. "An Organizational Architecture of T-form: Silicon Valley Clustering and its Institutional Coherence (Formerly 03004)," Discussion papers 04003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dimitris Lagos & Panayiotis G. Courtis, 2008. "Business Clusters Formation as a Means of Improving Competitiveness in the Tourism Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-.
- Aoki, Masahiko & Rothwell, Geoffrey, 2011.
"Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions: An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe,"
ADBI Working Papers
316, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masahiko Aoki & Geoffrey Rothwell, 2011. "Coordination Under Uncertain Conditions : An Analysis of the Fukushima Catastrophe," Governance Working Papers 23220, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2003. "T-forms of Organization Revisited and A Trans-disciplinary Framework for Institutional Analysis," Discussion papers 03004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raphael Suire & Jérome Vicente, 2009.
"Why do some places succeed when others decline? A social interaction model of cluster viability,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 381-404, May.
- Jérôme Vicente & Raphaël Suire, 2009. "Why Do Some Places Succeed When Others Decline? A Social Interaction Model of Cluster Viability," Post-Print hal-00418539, HAL.
- Rossini, Gianpaolo, 2005. "Outsourcing with labor management," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 455-466, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.