Lessons from China's economic reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumie Sato & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2007. "The End of Import-Led Growth? North Korean Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 07-38, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Johnson, Simon & Kouvelis, Panos & Sinha, Vikas, 1997. "On Reform Intensity under Uncertainty," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Steven Lim & Derek Harland, 2001. "Dynamic Modelling of a Three-Sector Transitional Economy," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 01/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Alfred Wong & Sofia Fang & Dean Tjosvold, 2012. "Developing business trust in government through resource exchange in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 1027-1043, December.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2003.
"Productivity Effects of TVE Privatization: The Case Study of Garment and Metal Casting Enterprises in the Greater Yangtze River Region,"
NBER Working Papers
9621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2004. "Productivity Effects of TVE Privatization: The Case Study of Garment and Metal-Casting Enterprises in the Greater Yangtze River Region," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12, pages 231-250 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chengze Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 2001.
"Incentives and corruption in chinese economic reform,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 195-206.
- C. Simon Fan & Herschel I. Grossman, 1998. "Incentives and Corruption in Chinese Economic Reform," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 98-8, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 542-563, September.
- Maria Dacosta & Wayne Carroll, 2001. "Township and Village Enterprises, Openness and Regional Economic Growth in China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 229-241.
- M Weitzman & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993.
"Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library
3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994. "Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2006. "Industrial development in the inland region of China: A case study of the motorcycle industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 818-838, December.
- Yingyi Qian & Cheng-Gang Xu, 1993. "Why China's economic reforms differ: the m-form hierarchy and entry/expansion of the non-state sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 3755, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fang Cai & Zhou Li, 1994. "China's economic reforms : pointers for other economies in transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 1310, The World Bank.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Lino Sau, 2012. "Evolution of China's financial system and its impact on economic development," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15.
- Gelb, Alan & Jefferson, Gary & Singh, Inderjit, 1993. "Can Communist economies transform incrementally? China's experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 1189, The World Bank.
- Eckaus, R. S., 2003. "Some consequences of fiscal reliance on extrabudgetary revenues in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 72-88.
- Sato, Sumie & Fukushige, Mototsugu, 2011. "The North Korean economy: Escape from import-led growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 76-83, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.