Executive Forum: University technology transfer to entrepreneurial companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harmon, Brian & Ardishvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Elder, Tait & Leuthold, John & Parshall, John & Raghian, Michael & Smith, Donald, 1997. "Mapping the university technology transfer process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 423-434, November.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Scott Shane, 2001. "Technology Regimes and New Firm Formation," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 47(9), pages 1173-1190, September.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Armstrong, Jeff, 1998. "Geographically Localized Knowledge: Spillovers or Markets?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Catarina Maia & João Claro, 2013. "The role of a Proof of Concept Center in a university ecosystem: an exploratory study," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 641-650, October.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007.
"Determinants of Entrepreneurial Activities in China,"
5675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2010. "Determinants of entrepreneurial activities in China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 261-273, May.
- Vohora, Ajay & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy, 2004. "Critical junctures in the development of university high-tech spinout companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 147-175, January.
- Autio, Erkko & Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Vuola, Olli, 2004. "A framework of industrial knowledge spillovers in big-science centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-126, January.
- Bradley, Samantha R. & Hayter, Christopher S. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "Models and Methods of University Technology Transfer," Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics 13-10, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Engel & Oliver Heneric, 2013. "Localization of knowledge and entrepreneurs’ mobility: the case of Germany’s biotechnology industry," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 173-192, October.
- Valérie François-Noyer & Pascal Philippart, 2005. "La création d’entreprise par un chercheur fonctionnaire : la gestion du désencastrement," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, revues.org, vol. 8(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Jonathan Levie & Erkko Autio, 2008. "A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-263, October.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Yang, Phil Y. & Chen, Ming-Huei, 2009. "The determinants of academic research commercial performance: Towards an organizational ambidexterity perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 936-946, July.
- Kuo-Feng Huang & Chwo-Ming Yu, 2011. "The effect of competitive and non-competitive R&D collaboration on firm innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 383-403, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.