Rest in peace? Brand-induced mortality salience and consumer behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosellina Ferraro & Baba Shiv & James R. Bettman, 2005. "Let Us Eat and Drink, for Tomorrow We Shall Die: Effects of Mortality Salience and Self-Esteem on Self-Regulation in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 65-75, 06.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- van Osselaer, Stijn M J & Janiszewski, Chris, 2001. " Two Ways of Learning Brand Associations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 202-23, September.
- Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance, 2005. "Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1506-1515, November.
- Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean, 2002. "Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 275-283, April.
- Kay, Aaron C. & Wheeler, S. Christian & Bargh, John A. & Ross, Lee, 2004. "Material priming: The influence of mundane physical objects on situational construal and competitive behavioral choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 83-96, September.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-85, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.