Service productivity: Towards a conceptualization of the transformation of inputs into economic results in services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Consuela Necsulescu & Marian Taicu & Luminita Serbanescu, Emil Crisan, 2014. "Level of Satisfaction of Educational Services Consumers. Impact and Consequences for the Responsibility of an Economics Faculty," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 88, February.
- Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia, 2011. "Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 578-588, October.
- Riera Font, Antoni & Ripoll Penalva, Aina M. & Juaneda Sampol, Catalina N., 2011. "Efficiency and Seasonality in the Balearic Hospitality Industry/Eficiencia y estacionalidad en la industria hotelera balear," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 845-862, Diciembre.
- Jula, Dorin & Jula, Nicoleta, 2007. "Inter-industries productivity gap and the services employment dynamics," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(2), pages 5-15, June.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2010. "Competitive, but too small - productivity and entry-exit determinants in European business services," MPRA Paper 24389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Ya-Ling Huang & Shiuh-Sheng Hsu & Chien-Han Hung, 2013. "Measuring the Efficiency and the Effect of Corporate Governance on the Biotechnology and Medical Equipment Industries in Taiwan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 662-672.
- Kindström, Daniel & Kowalkowski, Christian & Sandberg, Erik, 2013. "Enabling service innovation: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1063-1073.
- Calabrese, Armando, 2012. "Service productivity and service quality: A necessary trade-off?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 800-812.
- Akkermans, H.A. & Voss, C., 2013. "The service bullwhip effect," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905706, Tilburg University.
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo & Gumina, Andrea & Battisti, Michele, 2006. "eGEP Economic Model: Final Report on the Benefits, Costs and Financing of eGovernment," MPRA Paper 34396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2013. "The productivity of the public sector: A Classical view," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(267), pages 403-434.
- Zaheer, Arshad & Rehman, Kashif ur & Saif, M. Iqbal, 2008. "Development and testing of a business process efficiency scale," MPRA Paper 54467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Petz & Sönke Duckwitz & Christina Schmalz, 2012. "Productivity of Services: an Explorative Study in the Electrical and Chemical Engineering Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 635-652, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.