Marketing productivity: issues and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Stewart, David W., 2009. "Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 636-643, June.
- Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B., 2005. "Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 829-840, June.
- Shabbar Jaffry & Alexandros Apostolakis, 2011. "Evaluating individual preferences for the British Museum," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 49-75, February.
- Ganesh, Gopala & Paswan, Audhesh K., 2010. "Teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets: An exploratory perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 182-190, February.
- Victoria Bush & Alan Bush & Linda Orr, 2010. "Monitoring the Ethical Use of Sales Technology: An Exploratory Field Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 239-257, August.
- Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A., 2007. "Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1198-1205, November.
- Kalaignanam, K. & Kushwaha, T. & Varadarajan, P., 2008. "Marketing operations efficiency and the Internet: An organizing framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 300-308, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.