Marketing productivity: issues and analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Victoria Bush & Alan Bush & Linda Orr, 2010. "Monitoring the Ethical Use of Sales Technology: An Exploratory Field Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 239-257, August.
- Kalaignanam, K. & Kushwaha, T. & Varadarajan, P., 2008. "Marketing operations efficiency and the Internet: An organizing framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 300-308, April.
- Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A., 2007. "Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1198-1205, November.
- Ganesh, Gopala & Paswan, Audhesh K., 2010. "Teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets: An exploratory perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 182-190, February.
- Mottner, Sandra & Ford, John B., 2005. "Measuring nonprofit marketing strategy performance: the case of museum stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 829-840, June.
- Stewart, David W., 2009. "Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 636-643, June.
- Shabbar Jaffry & Alexandros Apostolakis, 2011. "Evaluating individual preferences for the British Museum," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 49-75, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.