A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction and Profitability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 47 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A., 2008. "The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 959-967, September.
- Mathew, Jossy & Ogbonna, Emmanuel & Harris, Lloyd C., 2012. "Culture, employee work outcomes and performance: An empirical analysis of Indian software firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 194-203.
- Greenwell, T. Christopher & Fink, Janet S. & Pastore, Donna L., 2002. "Assessing the Influence of the Physical Sports Facility on Customer Satisfaction within the Context of the Service Experience," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 129-148, November.
- Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin, 2010. "The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1148-1155, November.
- Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren, 2007. "Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 690-697, July.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & McLaughlin, Edward W. & Wittink, Dick R., 2003. "Do Changes In Customer Satisfaction Lead To Changes In Performance In Food Retailing?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22048, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wiersma, Eelke, 2008. "An exploratory study of relative and incremental information content of two non-financial performance measures: Field study evidence on absence frequency and on-time delivery," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 249-265.
- He, Yan-Qun & Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2007. "Balancing productivity and consumer satisfaction for profitability: Statistical and fuzzy regression analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 252-263, January.
- Murray, Duncan & Howat, Gary, 2002. "The Relationships among Service Quality, Value, Satisfaction, and Future Intentions of Customers at an Australian Sports and Leisure Centre," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, May.
- Kývanç Ýnelmen, 2009. "Role of Trust in Mediating the Effects of Satisfaction and Commitment on Employee Performance," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 23(1+2), pages 55-73.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozkan Tutuncu & Deniz Kucukusta, 2010. "Canonical correlation between job satisfaction and EFQM business excellence model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1227-1238, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.