Objective and subjective underemployment relationships to job satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addy, Samuel N. & Nzaku, Kilungu & Ijaz, Ahmad, 2012. "The Role of Underemployment in Employee’s Overall Job Satisfaction: The Alabama Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2012.
"The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2012. "The impact of educational mismatch on firm productivity: Evidence from linked panel data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 918-931.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," DULBEA Working Papers 12-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 12-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Feldman, Daniel C. & Bolino, Mark C., 2000. "Skill utilization of overseas interns: antecedents and consequences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 29-47.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2009.
"Objective over-education and worker well-being: A shadow price approach,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 469-481, June.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2008. "Objective overeducation and worker well-being: a shadow price approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/514, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lee, Chay Hoon, 2005. "A study of underemployment among self-initiated expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-187, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.