Objective and subjective underemployment relationships to job satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2012.
"The impact of educational mismatch on firm productivity: Evidence from linked panel data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 918-931.
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 12-038, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2012. "The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data," DULBEA Working Papers 12-05, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Addy, Samuel N. & Nzaku, Kilungu & Ijaz, Ahmad, 2012. "The Role of Underemployment in Employee’s Overall Job Satisfaction: The Alabama Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy, 2009.
"Objective over-education and worker well-being: A shadow price approach,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 469-481, June.
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2008. "Objective overeducation and worker well-being: a shadow price approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/514, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Feldman, Daniel C. & Bolino, Mark C., 2000. "Skill utilization of overseas interns: antecedents and consequences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 29-47.
- Lee, Chay Hoon, 2005. "A study of underemployment among self-initiated expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-187, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.