How the Internet affects output and performance at community banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 95-117, August.
- Karen Furst & William Lang & Daniel Nolle, 2002. "Internet Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 251-251, August.
- Robert DeYoung & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 1997.
"Youth, Adolescence, and Maturity of Banks: Credit Availability to Small Business in an Era of Banking Consolidation,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-025, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- DeYoung, Robert & Goldberg, Lawrence G. & White, Lawrence J., 1999. "Youth, adolescence, and maturity of banks: Credit availability to small business in an era of banking consolidation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 463-492, February.
- Robert DeYoung & William C. Hunter & Gregory F. Udell, 2003.
"The past, present, and probable future for community banks,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert DeYoung & William Hunter & Gregory Udell, 2004. "The Past, Present, and Probable Future for Community Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 85-133, April.
- Robert DeYoung, 2005. "The Performance of Internet-Based Business Models: Evidence from the Banking Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 893-948, May.
- David Nickerson & Richard J. Sullivan, 2003. "Financial innovation, strategic real options and endogenous competition : theory and an application to Internet banking," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 03-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 2002. "Information Production and Capital Allocation: Decentralized versus Hierarchical Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 1891-1921, October.
- DeYoung, Robert & Roland, Karin P., 2001. "Product Mix and Earnings Volatility at Commercial Banks: Evidence from a Degree of Total Leverage Model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 54-84, January.
- Orviska, Marta & Hudson, John, 2009. "Dividing or uniting Europe? Internet usage in the EU," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 279-290, November.
- Ken Cyree & Natalya Delcoure & Ross Dickens, 2009. "An examination of the performance and prospects for the future of internet-primary banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 128-147, April.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & P.C. van Santen & P. Schilp, 2009. "Reallocating Profits in Restructuring Industries: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Papers 09-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2008. "Market Structure and the Diffusion of E-Commerce: Evidence from the Retail Banking Industry," Working Papers 08-32, Bank of Canada.
- Gerard Llobet & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Roberto Fuentes, 2008.
"Strategic Online-Banking Adoption,"
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Asaftei, Gabriel, 2008. "The contribution of product mix versus efficiency and technical change in US banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2336-2345, November.
- Stephen K. Callaway, 2011. "Internet banking and performance: The relationship of web site traffic rank and bank performance," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 12-25.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.