AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Internet banking; electronic banking; de novo banks.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben R. Craig, 1999. "Resisting electronic payment systems: burning down the house?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jul.
- Karen Couch & Donna L. Parker, 2000. "'Net interest' grows as banks rush online," The Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 1-5.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan & Cristiano Zazzara, 2009. "Do Internet Activities Add Value? Evidence from the Traditional Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Imola Drigă & Dorina Niţă & Codruţa Dura, 2009. "Aspects Regarding Internet Banking Services in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 239-248.
- Ken Cyree & Natalya Delcoure & Ross Dickens, 2009. "An examination of the performance and prospects for the future of internet-primary banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 128-147, April.
- Berger, Allen N. & Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle & DeYoung, Robert, 2004. "Exporting financial institutions management via foreign direct investment mergers and acquisitions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-366, April.
- John Goddard & Donal McKillop & John Wilson, 2009. "Which Credit Unions are Acquired?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 231-252, December.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking,"
2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Allen N. Berger & Astrid A. Dick & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 2005. "The effects of competition from large, multimarket firms on the performance of small, single-market firms: evidence from the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- DeYoung, Robert & Lang, William W. & Nolle, Daniel L., 2007. "How the Internet affects output and performance at community banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1033-1060, April.
- Jaap W.B. Bos & Ryan C.R. van Lamoen & James W. Kolari, 2009.
"Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J., 2007. "Is the Internet delivery channel changing banks' performance? The case of Spanish banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1083-1099, April.
- Dow Jr., James P., 2007. "The adoption of web banking at credit unions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 435-448, July.
- Orviska, Marta & Hudson, John, 2009. "Dividing or uniting Europe? Internet usage in the EU," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 279-290, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.