"Grand" corruption and the ethics of global business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1995. "Institutions And Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997.
"How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?,"
NBER Working Papers
6030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "How Taxing is Corruption on International Investors?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 63, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Da‐Hsiang Donald Lien, 1990. "Competition, regulation and bribery: A further note," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 127-130, 05.
- Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald, 1990. "Corruption and allocation efficiency," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 153-164, July.
- Ades, Alberto & Di Tella, Rafael, 1997. "National Champions and Corruption: Some Unpleasant Interventionist Arithmetic," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1023-42, July.
- Nellis, John & Kikeri, Sunita, 1989. "Public enterprise reform: Privatization and the World Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 659-672, May.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-87, December.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2004.
"Why doesn't Capitalism flow to Poor Countries?,"
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, . "Trust, Honesty, and Corruption: Reflection on the State-Building Process," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1013, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Ana I. Balsa & Michael T. French & Tracy L. Regan, 2013.
"Relative Deprivation and Risky Behaviors,"
Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers
1304, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and Disposable Risk," MPRA Paper 11772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenny, Charles & Soreide, Tina, 2008. "Grand Corruption in Utilities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4805, The World Bank.
- Xiaoyu Zhou & Yi Han & Rui Wang, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation on Firms’ Proactive and Passive Motivation for Bribery in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 461-472, December.
- Mare Sarr & Tim Swanson, 2013.
"Corruption and the Curse: The Dictator’s Choice,"
2013.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pedro Vieira & Aurora Teixeira, 2006.
"Human Capital and Corruption: A microeconomic model of the bribes market with democratic contestability,"
Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 23, pages 72-82, June.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Human capital and corruption: a microeconomic model of the bribes market with democratic contestability," FEP Working Papers 212, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peerayuth Charoensukmongkol & Murad Moqbel, 2014. "Does Investment in ICT Curb or Create More Corruption? A Cross-Country Analysis," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Driffield, Nigel & Jones, Chris & Crotty, Jo, 2013. "International business research and risky investments, an analysis of FDI in conflict zones," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 140-155.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2007. "Corruption, Uncertainty And Growth," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 15-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sheila Puffer & Daniel McCarthy & Alfred Jaeger & Denise Dunlap, 2013. "The use of favors by emerging market managers: Facilitator or inhibitor of international expansion?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 327-349, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.