Keiretsu and Japanese direct investment in US manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kogut, Bruce & Chang, Sea Jin, 1991. "Technological Capabilities and Japanese Foreign Direct Investment in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 401-13, August.
- Drake, Tracey A. & Caves, Richard E., 1992. "Changing determinants of Japanese foreign investment in the United States," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 228-246, September.
- Caves, R.E., 1993. "Japanese Investments in the United States: Lessons for the Economic Analysis of Foreign Investment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1652, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Milner, Chris & Reed, Geoff & Talerngsri, Pawin, 2006. "Vertical linkages and agglomeration effects in Japanese FDI in Thailand," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Kimura, Yui & Lee, Hae Kyoung, 1998. "Korean direct investment in manufacturing, , : Its patterns and determinants--an empirical analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-127, October.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich, 2005. "Industrial groupings and strategic FDI," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-150, April.
- Ogasavara, Mario Henrique & Hoshino, Yasuo, 2007. "The impact of ownership, internalization, and entry mode on Japanese subsidiaries' performance in Brazil," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2000. "Industrial Groupings and Strategic FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2003.
"Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2003-19, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich, 2005. "Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Siripaisalpipat, Pimonwan & Hoshino, Yasuo, 2000. "Firm-specific advantages, entry modes, and performance of Japanese FDI in Thailand," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 33-48, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.