Future trends in Japan's saving rate and the implications thereof for Japan's external imbalance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 3 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Other versions of this item:
- Yuji Horioka, C., 1990. "Future Trends in Japan's Saving Rate and the Implications thereof for Japan's External Imbalance," ISER Discussion Paper 0239, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2011.
"The Determinants and Long-term Projections of Saving Rates in Developing Asia,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0821, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2012. "The determinants and long-term projections of saving rates in Developing Asia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 128-137.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2011. "The Determinants and Long-term Projections of Saving Rates in Developing Asia," NBER Working Papers 17581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- 深尾, 京司, 2002. "黒字大国終焉論の誤解," Discussion Paper 97, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robert Dekle, 2004.
"Financing Consumption in an Aging Japan: The Role of Foreign Capital Inflows in Immigration,"
NBER Working Papers
10781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dekle, Robert, 2004. "Financing consumption in an aging Japan: The role of foreign capital inflows and immigration," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 506-527, December.
- Michael Feroli, 2003. "Capital flows among the G-7 nations: a demographic perspective," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James, William E., 1998. "The economic effects of aging in the United States and Japan : Edited by Michael D. Hurd and Naohiro Yashiro, Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1997," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 533-536.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2008.
"The Flow of Household Funds in Japan,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22599, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kim, Soyoung & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2008. "Demographic changes, saving, and current account: An analysis based on a panel VAR model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 236-256, March.
- Feroli, Michael, 2006. "Demography and the U.S. current account deficit," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1997. "Social Security reform in a global context," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 41(Jun), pages 243-274.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2007. "A Survey of Household Saving Behavior in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0684, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.