AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Discussion Paper with number 97.
Length: 30 p.
Date of creation: Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ito, Keiko & Fukao, Kyoji, 2005.
"Foreign direct investment and trade in Japan: An empirical analysis based on the Establishment and Enterprise Census for 1996,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 414-455, September.
- Ito, Keiko & Fukao, Kyoji, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in Japan: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Establishment and Enterprise Census for 1996," Discussion Paper Series a441, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paprzycki,Ralph & Fukao,Kyoji, 2012.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Japan,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107411289, April.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Perfect Foresight: A Symmetric Two Country Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
1699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1986. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy under Perfect Foresight: A Symmetric Two-country Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210), pages 139-57, May.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1992.
"Future trends in Japan's saving rate and the implications thereof for Japan's external imbalance,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-330, April.
- Yuji Horioka, C., 1990. "Future Trends in Japan's Saving Rate and the Implications thereof for Japan's External Imbalance," ISER Discussion Paper 0239, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.