Stable seasonal pattern models for forecast revision: A comparative study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor M. Guerrero & J. Alan Elizondo, 1997. "Forecasting a Cumulative Variable Using Its Partially Accumulated Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 879-889, June.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Oliver, Robert M, 1987. "Bayesian Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 77-85, January.
- de Alba, Enrique & Mendoza, Manuel, 2001. "Forecasting an Accumulated Series Based on Partial Accumulation: A Bayesian Method for Short Series with Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Chen, Rong & Fomby, Thomas B, 1999. "Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Pattern Models with an Application to Hawaiian Tourism Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 497-504, October.
- Sang Hoon Chang & David E. Fyffe, 1971. "Estimation of Forecast Errors for Seasonal-Style-Goods Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages B89-B96, October.
- Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul & Lawrence, Michael & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2009. "Effective forecasting and judgmental adjustments: an empirical evaluation and strategies for improvement in supply-chain planning," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-23.
- Kolias, Georgios D. & Dimelis, Sophia P. & Filios, Vasilios P., 2011. "An empirical analysis of inventory turnover behaviour in Greek retail sector: 2000-2005," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 143-153, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.