Modeling and forecasting from trend-stationary long memory models with applications to climatology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Seater, John J, 1993. "World Temperature-Trend Uncertainties and Their Implications for Economic Policy," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(3), pages 265-77, July.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Baillie, Richard T & Chung, Ching-Fan & Tieslau, Margie A, 1996. "Analysing Inflation by the Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, Jan.-Feb..
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- William R. Parke, 1999. "What Is Fractional Integration?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 632-638, November.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- William Rea & Marco Reale & Jennifer Brown, 2011. "Long memory in temperature reconstructions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 247-265, August.
- Jennifer Brown & Les Oxley & William Rea & Marco Reale, 2008. "The Empirical Properties of Some Popular Estimators of Long Memory Processes," Working Papers in Economics 08/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Rea, William & Oxley, Les & Reale, Marco & Brown, Jennifer, 2013. "Not all estimators are born equal: The empirical properties of some estimators of long memory," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 29-42.
- S. D. Grose & D. S. Poskitt, 2006. "The Finite-Sample Properties of Autoregressive Approximations of Fractionally-Integrated and Non-Invertible Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Rea, William & Reale, Marco & Brown, Jennifer & Oxley, Les, 2011. "Long memory or shifting means in geophysical time series?," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1441-1453.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.