A periodic long-memory model for quarterly UK inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ray, Bonnie K., 1993. "Long-range forecasting of IBM product revenues using a seasonal fractionally differenced ARMA model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 255-269, August.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard, 1994.
"Model Selection in Periodic Autoregressions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 421-39, November.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 1993. "Long Memory in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jurgen, 1995. "Long Memory in Inflation Rates: International Evidence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009.
"Multi-Factor Gegenbauer Processes and European Inflation Rates,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
879, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Multi-Factor Gegenbauer Processes and European Inflation Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 2648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ferrara, L. & Guégan, D., 2008.
"Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models,"
224, Banque de France.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guégan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(29), pages 1-10.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with seasonal-cyclical long memory models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00283710, HAL.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00277379, HAL.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2002.
"Modelos de memoria larga para series económicas y financieras,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(3), pages 395-445, September.
- Ana Pérez & Esther Ruiz, 2001. "Modelos De Memoria Larga Para Series Económicas Y Financieras," Documentos de Trabajo de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ds010101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Dominique Guegan, 2003. "A prospective study of the k-factor Gegenbauer processes with heteroscedastic errors and an application to inflation rates," Post-Print halshs-00201314, HAL.
- Gadea, Maria & Mayoral, Laura, 2005.
"The Persistence of Inflation in OECD Countries: A Fractionally Integrated Approach,"
815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Dolores Gadea & Laura Mayoral, 2006. "The Persistence of Inflation in OECD Countries: A Fractionally Integrated Approach," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Laura Mayoral, 2005. "The persistence of inflation in OECD countries: A fractionally integrated approach," Economics Working Papers 958, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 2003.
"Long-Memory Forecasting of U.S. Monetary Indices,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
558, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ahdi Ajmi & Adnen Ben Nasr & Mohamed Boutahar, 2008. "Seasonal Nonlinear Long Memory Model for the US Inflation Rates," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 243-254, April.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sang-Kuck Chung, 2011. "A Long Memory Model with Normal Mixture GARCH," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 517-539, November.
- Ooms, M. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 1998. "A seasonal periodic long memory model for monthly river flows," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9842, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- John W. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2007. "How Far Can Forecasting Models Forecast? Forecast Content Horizons for Some Important Macroeconomic Variables," Working Papers 07-1, Bank of Canada.
- G. K. Randolph TAN, 2004. "Long Memory in Import and Export Price Inflation and Persistence of Shocks to the Terms of Trade," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 732, Econometric Society.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:29:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Nasr, Adnen & Trabelsi, Abdelwahed, 2005. "Seasonal and Periodic Long Memory Models in the In�ation Rates," MPRA Paper 22690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2006.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Marinko Skare, 2014. "Long Memory in UK Real GDP, 1851-2013: An ARFIMA-FIGARCH Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1395, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.