Beyond accuracy: Comparison of criteria used to select forecasting methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1992. "Expert opinions about extrapolation and the mystery of the overlooked discontinuities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 575-582, December.
- repec:aaa:journl:v:3:y:1999:i:1:p:87-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Stanley K., 1997. "Further thoughts on simplicity and complexity in population projection models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 557-565, December.
- JS Armstrong, 2004.
"Forecasting for Environmental Decision Making,"
General Economics and Teaching
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Integration of Statistical Methods and Judgment for Time Series," General Economics and Teaching 0412024, EconWPA.
- Adya, Monica & Collopy, Fred & Armstrong, J. Scott & Kennedy, Miles, 2001. "Automatic identification of time series features for rule-based forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 143-157.
- Stefan Rayer, 2007. "Population forecast accuracy: does the choice of summary measure of error matter?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003. "On The Forecastability Of Asean-5 Stock Markets Returns Using Time Series Models," Finance 0307012, EconWPA.
- Xu, Bing & Ouenniche, Jamal, 2012. "A data envelopment analysis-based framework for the relative performance evaluation of competing crude oil prices' volatility forecasting models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 576-583.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.