Forecasting tourism demand: A review of empirical research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & De Kluyver, Cornelis A., 1987. "A comparison of the short term forecasting accuracy of econometric and naive extrapolation models of market share," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 423-437.
- Makridakis, Spyros, 1986. "The art and science of forecasting An assessment and future directions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-39.
- Stephen F. Witt, 1980. "An econometric comparison of uk and german foreign holiday behaviour," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(3), pages 123-131, September.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Kolb, R. A. & Stekler, H. O., 1993. "Are economic forecasts significantly better than naive predictions? An appropriate test," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 117-120, April.
- Ord, J. Keith & Geriner, Pamela A. & Reilly, David & Winkel, Robert, 1993. "Personal views of the M2-competition," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 26-28, April.
- Lawrence, Michael, 1993. "The M2-competition: Some personal views," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-26, April.
- Fildes, Robert, 1992. "The evaluation of extrapolative forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Fildes, Robert & Lusk, Edward J, 1984. "The choice of a forecasting model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 427-435.
- Rosensweig, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Elasticities of substitution in Caribbean tourism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-100, July.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.