Cooperative hedging with a higher interest rate for borrowing
AbstractThe paper studies the cooperative hedging problem of contingent claims in an incomplete financial market. Firstly we give the characterization of the optimal cooperative hedging strategy for the Black-Scholes model and the Volatility Jump model explicitly, then we consider the problem of cooperative hedging for the multi-agent case in a market with a higher borrowing interest rate. By the results of concave and linear backward stochastic differential equations, we give the optimal cooperative hedging strategy in our model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 2000. "Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-146.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Jianming Xia, 2004. "Multi-agent investment in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 241-259, 05.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 1999. "Quantile hedging," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 251-273.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.