The efficient hedging problem for American options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Finance and Stochastics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yan Dolinsky & Yuri Kifer, 2008. "Binomial approximations of shortfall risk for game options," Papers 0811.1896, arXiv.org.
- Hans FÃllmer & Peter Leukert, 2000. "Efficient hedging: Cost versus shortfall risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 117-146.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Jaksa Cvitanic, 1999. "On dynamic measures of risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 451-482.
- Föllmer, Hans & Kabanov, Jurij M., 1997.
"Optional decomposition and lagrange multipliers,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Nakano, Yumiharu, 2004. "Minimization of shortfall risk in a jump-diffusion model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-95, March.
- Leonel Perez-hernandez, 2007. "On the existence of an efficient hedge for an American contingent claim within a discrete time market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(5), pages 547-551.
- Kramkov, D.O., 1994. "Optional decomposition of supermartingales and hedging contingent claims in incomplete security markets," Discussion Paper Serie B 294, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Paolo Guasoni, 2002. "Risk minimization under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 91-113.
- Peter Lindberg, 2012. "Optimal partial hedging of an American option: shifting the focus to the expiration date," Computational Statistics, Springer, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 221-243, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.