A new stochastically flexible event methodology with application to Proposition 103
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hsu, D.A., 1982. "Robust inferences for structural shift in regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 89-107, May.
- Connolly, Robert A., 1989. "An Examination of the Robustness of the Weekend Effect," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 133-169, June.
- G. William Schwert & Paul J. Seguin, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity in Stock Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
2956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- J. David Cummins & Sharon Tennyson, 1992. "Controlling Automobile Insurance Costs," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 95-115, Spring.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G., 1993. "The event study: An industrial strength method," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 121-141.
- Chen, Son-Nan & Keown, Arthur J, 1981. "Risk Decomposition and Portfolio Diversification When Beta Is Nonstationary: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 941-47, September.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Devaney, Michael, 2012. "Financial crisis, REIT short-sell restrictions and event induced volatility," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 219-226.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Nicolas Couderc, 2006.
"What drives the market value of firms in the Defense industry ?,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Couderc, Nicolas, 2008. "What drives the market value of firms in the defense industry," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 14-32.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Nicolas Couderc, 2005. "What drives the market value of firms in the Defense industry ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Apr 2006.
- Elshahat, A. & Parhizgari, Ali & Hong, Liang, 2012. "The information content of the Banking Regulatory Agencies and the Depository Credit Intermediation Institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 90-104.
- Carroll, Carolyn & Griffith, John M., 2010. "Toeholds, rejected offers, and bidder gains: Do rebuffed bidders put targets in play to profit from their toeholds?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 214-221, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.