Risk Decomposition and Portfolio Diversification When Beta Is Nonstationary: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 36 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Carl, 2012. "Less Myth, More Measurement: Decomposing Excess Returns from the 1989 Minimum Wage Hike," IZA Discussion Papers 6269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krouse, Clement G. & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Local exchange competition and the Telecommunications Act of 1996," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 223-241, June.
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Chen, Hwei-Mei & Garven, James R., 1999. "A new stochastically flexible event methodology with application to Proposition 103," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 197-217, November.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ariff, Mohamed, 1998. "An investigation into the extent of beta instability in the Singapore stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 87-101, May.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Marshall, Andrew & Tang, Leilei, 2011. "Assessing the impact of heteroskedasticity for evaluating hedge fund performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 12-19, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.