Macroeconomic interdependence under capital controls : A two-country model of dual exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chetan Subramanian & Jungsoo Park, 2004. "Exchange Rate Based Stabilization with Sudden Restrictions on Capital Flows," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 748, Econometric Society.
- Dudley Cooke, 2007. "How do Capital Controls Affect the Transmission of Foreign Shocks?," EPRU Working Paper Series 07-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rajesh Singh & Chetan Subramanian, 2008.
"Temporary stabilization with capital controls,"
Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 545-574, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 506-524, September.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1990. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate and Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 90/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," MPRA Paper 8197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Guillermo Calvo & Carmen Reinhart, 1994.
"Targeting the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Working Papers
94/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Grilli, Vittorio & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1993.
"The Political Economy of Capital Controls,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 97-133, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994. "Targeting the real exchange rate: Theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 13412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Reding & Jean-Marie Viaene, 1995. "Capital controls and international trade finance in a dual exchange rate regime: The Belgian experience post-mortem," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Guillermo Vuletin, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes And Fiscal Discipline: The Role Of Capital Controls," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2096-2109, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1994.
"La tasa de cambio real como meta de política: teoría y evidencia
[Targeting the real exchange rate: Theory and evidence]," MPRA Paper 13468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M Reinhart & Guillermo A Calvo & Carlos Vegh, 1994. "La Tasa De Cambio Real Como Meta De Política Teoría Y Evidencia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999.
"Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999. "Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.