Devaluation: Levels versus rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels vs. rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 697-707, October.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Neaime, Simon, 2003. "Durable goods, habits, time preference, and exchange rates," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of Devaluation Rate Changes: Dynamic implications under alternative regimes of capital mobility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 760, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy J Condon, 1986. "Flujo de Comercio y la Política del Tipo de Cambio Reptante: Un Modelo de Predicción Perfecta de Largo Plazo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(68), pages 25-48.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2010. "The Effects of Inflation in a Small Open Economy with Durability in Consumption," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 221-236, April.
- Mohsin, Mohammed, 2004. "Exchange rate policies and endogenous time preference: a dynamic analysis of a small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-203, February.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "A Devaluation With Labor-Intensive Trading and Inelastic Labor Supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 683, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2007. "Monetary policy in high inflation open economies: evidence from Israel and Turkey," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 405-415.
- Mansoorian Arman & Neaime Simon, 2002. "Habits And Durability In Consumption And The Effects Of Exchange Rate Policies," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 97-114.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003.
"Devaluation (Levels versus Rates) and Balance of Payments in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
CEIS Research Paper
14, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels versus rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03001, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Guillermo Vuletin, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes And Fiscal Discipline: The Role Of Capital Controls," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2096-2109, October.
- Sushanta Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2010. "On the real effects of inflation in open economies: theory and empirics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 643-673, December.
- Chetan Subramanian & Jungsoo Park, 2004. "Exchange Rate Based Stabilization with Sudden Restrictions on Capital Flows," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 748, Econometric Society.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 1998. "Inertia in the key currency," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-439, October.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Devaluations and Revaluations Without Capital Mobilityand PPP," UCLA Economics Working Papers 663, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.