An empirical investigation of joint venture dynamics: Evidence from U.S.-Japan joint ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teece, David J., 1992. "Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991.
"Why Investors Value Multinationality,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-87, April.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1992. "Internalization : An event study test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
- Farok J Contractor, 1990. "Ownership Patterns of U.S. Joint Ventures Abroad and the Liberalization of Foreign Government Regulations in the 1980s: Evidence from the Benchmark Surveys," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Claes Fornell & Peter Lorange & Johan Roos, 1990. "The Cooperative Venture Formation Process: A Latent Variable Structural Modeling Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(10), pages 1246-1255, October.
- Kogut, Bruce, 1989. "The Stability of Joint Ventures: Reciprocity and Competitive Rivalry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 183-98, December.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ariño, Africa, 2000. "Governance changes in strategic alliances: Antecedents of contractual renegotiations," IESE Research Papers D/415, IESE Business School.
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2004.
"Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation,"
- María José Gil Moltó & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Vicente Orts, 2005. "Cooperative R&D with Endogenous Technology Differentiation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 461-476, 06.
- Tomaso Duso & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008.
"The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2007-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard, 2000. "Synergies In Strategic Alliances: Motivation And Outcomes Of Complementary And Synergistic Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 4-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Nakamura, Masao, 2005. "Joint venture instability, learning and the relative bargaining power of the parent firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 465-493, August.
- O'Dwyer, Michèle & O'Flynn, Eamonn, 2005. "MNC-SME strategic alliances -- A model framing knowledge value as the primary predictor of governance modal choice," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 397-416, September.
- Xia Wang, 2005. "Technological Characteristics and R&D Alliance Form: Evidence from the U.S. Biotechnology Industry," Working papers 2005-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John Cantwell & Massimo Colombo, 2000. "Technological and Output Complementarities, and Inter-Firm Cooperation in Information Technology Ventures," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 117-147, March.
- Nakamura, M. & Xie, J., 1998. "Nonverifiability, noncontractibility and ownership determination models in foreign direct investment, with an application to foreign operations in Japan," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Nemeth, Alexander, 2012. "A framework of international joint ventures exit: A resource dependence and learning perspective," Freiberg Working Papers 2012,02, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nemeth, Alexander & Nippa, Michael, 2011. "Revisiting research on IJV exit: More questions than answers," Freiberg Working Papers 2011,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jacobsen, Siv Fagerland & Tschoegl, Adrian E, 1999.
"The Norwegian Banks in the Nordic Consortia: A Case of International Strategic Alliances in Banking,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 137-65, March.
- Siv Fagerland Jacobsen & Adrian E. Tschoegl, 1997. "The Norwegian Banks in the Nordic Consortia: A Case of International Strategic Alliances in Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-39, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David, 2012. "Leveraging knowledge-based resources: The role of contracts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-161.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.