Universal service obligations and competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 12 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Chone & Laurent Flochel & Anne Perrot, 2000.
"Allocating and Funding Universal Service Obligations in a Competitive Network Market,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0213, Econometric Society.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Flochel & Anne Perrot, 1999. "Allocating and Funding Universal Service Obligations in a Competitive Network Market," Working Papers 99-55, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- repec:fth:inseep:9955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Sharkey, William, 1999.
"Competition, Universal Service and Telecommunications Policy in Developing Countries,"
IDEI Working Papers
92, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W., 2000. "Competition, universal service and telecommunications policy in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-248, September.
- Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1999.
"Strategic Pricing and Entry under Universal Service and Cross-Market Price Constraints,"
99-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Anton, James J & Vander Weide, James H & Vettas, Nikolaos, 1998. "Strategic Pricing and Entry under Universal Service and Cross-Market Price Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 1922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Bourreau & Cambini Steffen, 2013.
"Geographic Access Rules and Investments,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/28, European University Institute.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2006.
"Should uniform pricing constraints be imposed on entrants?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 199-216, 08.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2005. "Should Uniform Pricing Contraints be Imposed on Entrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valletti, Tommaso M & Hoernig, Steffen & Barros, Pedro P, 2002.
"Universal Service and Entry: The Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 169-90, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen & Pita Barros, Pedro Luis & Valletti, Tommaso, 2001. "Universal Service and Entry: the Role of Uniform Pricing and Coverage Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M., 2009. "Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Hoerning, Steffen, 2002. "Should Uniform Pricing Constraints be Imposed on Entrants?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp417, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Eva Jansson, 0. "Deregulation, property rights, and legal system," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Hultkrantz, Lars, 2005. "A review of universal-service policy," Working Papers 2005:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Mirabel, Francois & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2004.
"Mechanisms of funding for Universal Service Obligations: the electricity case,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-823, September.
- Calzada, Joan, 2009. "Universal service obligations in the postal sector: The relationship between quality and coverage," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 10-20, February.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Liberalization of the Postal Service Market in Europe: Entry with Universal Service and Partial Coverage," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-122, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Wein, 2011. "Microeconomic Consequences of Exemptions from Value Added Taxation – The Case of Deutsche Post," Working Paper Series in Economics 199, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ramiro Losada, 2004. "On The Definition Of Affordable Prices Under Universal Service Obligations," Economics Working Papers we044015, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Laura Ilie & Ramiro Losada, 2004. "Endogenous Financing Of The Universal Service," Economics Working Papers we044116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Justus Haucap, 2003. "Selective Price Cuts and Price Discrimination Bans in Network Industries," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 269-291, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.