The impact of urban health insurance reform on hospital charges: a case study from two cities in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 68 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiale Zhang, 2007. "A DID analysis of the impact of health insurance reform in the city of Hangzhou," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1389-1402.
- Xilong Pan & Hassan H. Dib & Minmin Zhu & Ying Zhang & Yang Fan, 2009. "Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1146-1162.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S7-S23, July.
- World Bank, 2008. "Serbia : Decentralization and Local Service Delivery," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8099, The World Bank.
- Karen Eggleston & Li Ling & Meng Qingyue & Magnus Lindelow & Adam Wagstaff, 2008.
"Health service delivery in China: a literature review,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 149-165.
- Eggleston, Karen & Ling, Li & Qingyue, Meng & Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2006. "Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3978, The World Bank.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2011. "The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 428-439, September.
- Ying Wang & Jay J. Shen & Sun Mei & Charles B. Moseley & Jun Lu & Fang Lin & Xiaohong Li & Fengshui Chang & Mo Hao, 2012. "Why healthcare became so expensive in China? The transformation of healthcare financing during Chinese economic development," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2/3), pages 4-20.
- Jeremiah Hurley & G. Emmanuel Guindon & Vicki Rynard & Steve Morgan, 2008. "Publicly funded medical savings accounts: expenditure and distributional impacts in Ontario, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1129-1151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.