Reforming China's urban health insurance system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 60 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Wang & Jay J. Shen & Sun Mei & Charles B. Moseley & Jun Lu & Fang Lin & Xiaohong Li & Fengshui Chang & Mo Hao, 2012. "Why healthcare became so expensive in China? The transformation of healthcare financing during Chinese economic development," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2/3), pages 4-20.
- Chung-Ping Loh & Katrin Nihalani & Oliver Schnusenberg, 2012. "Measuring attitude toward social health insurance," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 707-722, December.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012.
"Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Urban–rural disparities of child health and nutritional status in China from 1989 to 2006," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 294-309.
- Luo, Juhua & Zhang, Xiulan & Jin, Chenggang & Wang, Dongmin, 2009. "Inequality of access to health care among the urban elderly in northwestern China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(2-3), pages 111-117, December.
- JunQiang Liu & Tao Chen, 2013. "Sleeping money: investigating the huge surpluses of social health insurance in China," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 319-331, December.
- Xu, Weiwei & van de Ven, Wynand P.M.M., 2009. "Purchasing health care in China: Competing or non-competing third-party purchasers?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 305-312, October.
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2003. "Medical savings accounts: Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme des Konzeptes der Gesundheitssparkonten," Discussion Papers 2003/11, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004.
"Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0401, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Karen Eggleston & Winnie Yip, 2004. "Hospital Competition under Regulated Prices: Application to Urban Health Sector Reforms in China," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Li, Xin & Zhang, Wei, 2013. "The impacts of health insurance on health care utilization among the older people in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 59-65.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Park, Albert, 2013. "Expanding social insurance coverage in urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6497, The World Bank.
- Jiale Zhang, 2007. "A DID analysis of the impact of health insurance reform in the city of Hangzhou," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1389-1402.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health shocks in China : are the poor and uninsured less protected ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3740, The World Bank.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S7-S23, July.
- Eggleston, Karen & Wang, Jian & Rao, Keqin, 2008.
"From plan to market in the health sector?: China's experience,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 400-412.
- Karen Eggleston & Keqin Rao & Jian Wang, 2005. "From Plan to Market in the Health Sector? China's Experience," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0501, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Xilong Pan & Hassan H. Dib & Minmin Zhu & Ying Zhang & Yang Fan, 2009. "Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1146-1162.
- Hu, Hsin-Hui & Qi, Qinghui & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2012. "Analysis of hospital technical efficiency in China: Effect of health insurance reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 865-877.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.