Health-related quality of life by disease and socio-economic group in the general population in Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 55 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Ringborg & Peter Lindgren & Bengt Jönsson, 2005. "The cost-effectiveness of dual oral antiplatelet therapy following percutaneous coronary intervention," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 354-362, December.
- Domeij David & Johannesson Magnus, 2006. "Consumption and Health," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, May.
- M. Kamrul Islam & Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Philip Clarke & Kristina Burström, 2010. "Does income-related health inequality change as the population ages? Evidence from Swedish panel data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 334-349.
- Islam, M. Kamrul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gullberg, Bo & Lindström, Martin & Merlo, Juan, 2008. "Social capital externalities and mortality in Sweden," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Lundborg, Petter & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nystedt, Paul, 2012. "Do Socioeconomic Factors Really Explain Income-Related Inequalities in Health? Applying a Twin Design to Standard Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 2012:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kristina Burström & Magnus Johannesson & Finn Diderichsen, 2005. "Increasing socio-economic inequalities in life expectancy and QALYs in Sweden 1980-1997," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 831-850.
- Johan Jarl & Pia Johansson & Antonina Eriksson & Mimmi Eriksson & Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Örjan Hemström & Klara Selin & Leif Lenke & Mats Ramstedt & Robin Room, 2008. "The societal cost of alcohol consumption: an estimation of the economic and human cost including health effects in Sweden, 2002," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 351-360, November.
- Kristina Burström & Magnus Johannesson & Finn Diderichsen, 2003. "The value of the change in health in Sweden 1980|81 to 1996|97," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 637-654.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, . "Measuring Changes in Health Capital," Working Papers 2005-15, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.