The determinants of the public-private mix in Canadian health care expenditures: 1975-1996
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 52 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hung, Jung-Hua & Chang, Li, 2008. "Has cost containment after the National Health Insurance system been successful: Determinants of Taiwan hospital costs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 321-335, March.
- Maria Andreou & Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2010. "Cost and Value of Health Care in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 4(1), pages 3-24, June.
- Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen, 2008. "Exploring the spatial pattern in hospital admissions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 50-62, July.
- François Béland & Co-director Solidage, 2012. "Health Care Expenditures, Public Administration and the Business Cycle," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 297, McMaster University.
- Shuyun May Li & Solmaz Moslehi & Siew Ling Yew, 2012.
"Public-Private Mix of Health Expenditure: A Political Economy Approach and A Quantitative Exercise,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
11-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Shuyun May Li, Solmaz Moslehi, Siew Ling Yew, 2012. "Public-Private Mix of Health Expenditure: A Political Economy Approach and A Quantitative Exercise," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1157, The University of Melbourne.
- Lagravinese, Raffaele & Paradiso, Massimo, 2012. "Corruption and health expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 43215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.