Population Aging and Future Health Costs in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Toronto Press in its journal Canadian Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G. & Stoddart, Greg L., 1983. "Potential savings from the adoption of nurse practitioner technology in the Canadian health care system+," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 199-209.
- Denton, Frank T & Spencer, Byron G, 1973. "A Simulation Analysis of the Effects of Population Change on a Neoclassical Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 356-75, Part I, M.
- Mark W. Rosenberg, 2000. "The Effects of Population Ageing on the Canadian Health Care System," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 14, McMaster University.
- Herbert C. Northcott, 1994. "Public Perceptions of the Population Aging "Crisis"," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 66-77, March.
- Livio Di Matteo & Rosanna Di Matteo, 2001. "Public Homecare Expenditures in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.