The core of an m-sided assignment game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 3 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Analysis of the core of multisided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 189-205, April.
- Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Otto, Philipp E., 2011. "A positive theory of cooperative games: The logit core and its variants," MPRA Paper 32918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sherstyuk, Katerina, 1998.
"Efficiency in partnership structures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 331-346, August.
- O. Tejada and M. Alvarez-Mozos, 2012. "Vertical Syndication-Proof Competitive Prices in Multilateral Markets," Working Papers in Economics 283, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Marchi, E. & Oviedo, J. A., 1997. "The core of a further m-sided assignment game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 617-625, May.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr, 1997. "The supplier-firm-buyer game and its m-sided generalization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 21-27, August.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Symmetrically multilateral-bargained allocations in multi-sided assignment markets," Working Papers in Economics 216, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Oriol Tejada & Marina Núñez, 2012. "The nucleolus and the core-center of multi-sided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 199-220, April.
- Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles, 2013. "Von Neumann–Morgenstern solutions in the assignment market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1282-1291.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.