The supplier-firm-buyer game and its m-sided generalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 34 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quint, Thomas, 1991. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for balancedness in partitioning games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-91, August.
- Quint, Thomas, 1991. "The core of an m-sided assignment game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 487-503, November.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1982.
"Cores of partitioning games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 313-327, December.
- Oriol Tejada & Carles Rafels, 2009. "Competitive prices of homogeneous goods in multilateral markets," Working Papers 370, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Complements and Substitutes in Generalized Multisided Assignment Economies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/180, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Oriol Tejada & Marina Núñez, 2012. "The nucleolus and the core-center of multi-sided Böhm-Bawerk assignment markets," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 199-220, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.