Characterization of Consistent Assessments in Extensive Form Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
- Perea y Monsuwe, Andres & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1997. "Characterization of consistent assessments in extensive form games," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12258, Maastricht University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kreps, David M & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 863-94, July.
- Blume, Lawrence E & Zame, William R, 1994.
"The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 783-94, July.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William R. Zame, 1993. "The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9309001, EconWPA.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1989. "The Space of Conditional Systems is a Ball," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 125-39.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1989. "Consistent Conditional Systems in Noncooperative Game Theory," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 141-74.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Perea, Andres, 2005. "Sequential and quasi-perfect rationalizability in extensive games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 15-42, October.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 2009.
"A Characterization of Sequential Equilibrium in Terms of AGM Belief Revision,"
09-14, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2009. "A characterization of sequential equilibrium in terms of AGM belief revision," Working Papers 914, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Pimienta, 2011. "Weakly-Bayesian and Consistent Assessments," Discussion Papers 2012-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Peter A. Streufert, 2006. "Characterizing Consistency by Monomials and by Product Dispersions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20062, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 2011.
"Perfect Bayesian Equilibrium: Part II: Epistemic Foundations,"
11-1, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2011. "Perfect Bayesian equilibrium. Part II: epistemic foundations," Working Papers 111, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.