Importance of forest attributes in the willingness to pay for recreation: a contingent valuation study of Irish forests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Forest Policy and Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-76, May.
- Cameron Trudy Ann & Quiggin John, 1994.
"Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 218-234, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Swait, Joffre & Williams, Michael & Louviere, Jordan, 1996. "A comparison of stated preference methods for environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 243-253, September.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1991. "A hedonic travel cost analysis for valuation of multiple components of site quality: The recreation value of forest management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 275-290, November.
- Garrod, G. D. & Willis, K. G., 1997. "The non-use benefits of enhancing forest biodiversity: A contingent ranking study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 45-61, April.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000.
"Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999. "Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests," Working Papers 1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aline Chiabai & Ibon Galarraga & Anil Markandya & Unai Pascual, 2011. "The Equivalency Principle for Discounting the Value of Natural Assets: An Application to an Investment Project in the Basque Coast," Working Papers 2011-10, BC3.
- Marianne Zandersen & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005.
"A Meta-analysis of Forest Recreation Values in Europe,"
FNU-86, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Zandersen, Marianne & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "A meta-analysis of forest recreation values in Europe," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 109-130, January.
- Marianne Zandersen & Mette Termansen & Frank S. Jensen, 2005. "Benefit Transfer over Time of Ecosystem Values: the Case of Forest Recreation," Working Papers FNU-61, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2005.
- Angels Xabadia & Renan U. Goetz, 2008.
"The Optimal Selective Logging Regime and the Faustmann Formula,"
353, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xabadia, Angels & Goetz, Renan U., 2010. "The optimal selective logging regime and the Faustmann formula," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Sattout, E.J. & Talhouk, S.N. & Caligari, P.D.S., 2007. "Economic value of cedar relics in Lebanon: An application of contingent valuation method for conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 315-322, March.
- David I. Matthews & Riccardo Scarpa & W. George Hutchinson, 2007.
"Testing the stability of the Benefit Transfer Function for Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Data,"
Working Papers in Economics
07/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Matthews, D.I. & Hutchinson, W.G. & Scarpa, R., 2009. "Testing the stability of the benefit transfer function for discrete choice contingent valuation data," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 131-146, January.
- Yrjola, Tapani & Kola, Jukka, 2004. "Consumer Preferences Regarding Multifunctional Agriculture," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 7(02).
- Ferreira, Susana & Moro, Mirko, 2010. "Constructing Genuine Savings Indicators for Ireland, 1995-2005," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.