A hedonic travel cost analysis for valuation of multiple components of site quality: The recreation value of forest management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999.
"Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests,"
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000. "Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-250, May.
- John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang, 1999.
"Measuring Recreation Benefits of Quality Improvements with Revealed and Stated Behavior Data,"
Working Papers, East Carolina University, Department of Economics
9902, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C. & Huang, Ju-Chin, 2000. "Measuring recreation benefits of quality improvements with revealed and stated behavior data," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 339-354, October.
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2003. "Timber harvest adjacency economies, hunting, species protection, and old growth value: seeking the dynamic optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 325-344, March.
- Linwood Pendleton & Robert Mendelsohn, 2000. "Estimating Recreation Preferences Using Hedonic Travel Cost and Random Utility Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 89-108, September.
- Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & González-Cabán, Armando & Paez, Catrina & Chavez, Edgar, 2010. "Spatial allocation of forest recreation value," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 113-126, April.
- Hilger, James & Englin, Jeffrey, 2009. "Utility theoretic semi-logarithmic incomplete demand systems in a natural experiment: Forest fire impacts on recreational values and use," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 287-298, November.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Nicolás Ibañez, 2014. "Time is of the Essence: Adaptation of Tourism Demand to Climate Change in Europe," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Valck, Jeremy & Vlaeminck, Pieter & Liekens, Inge & Aertsens, Joris & Chen, Wendy & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "The sources of preference heterogeneity for nature restoration scenarios," Working Papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics 146522, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Pendleton, Linwood, 1999. "Reconsidering the hedonic vs. RUM debate in the valuation of recreational environmental amenities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Khajuria, Rajendra Prasad & Laaksonen-Craig, Susanna & Kant, Shashi, 2008. "A marginal cost analysis of trade-offs in old-growth preservation in Ontario," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 326-335, April.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & McDonald, Jered M. & Moeltner, Klaus, 2006. "Valuing ancient forest ecosystems: An analysis of backcountry hiking in Jasper National Park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 665-678, June.
- Riera Font, A., 2000. "Valoración económica de los atributos ambientales mediante el método del coste de viaje," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 173-198, Abril.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Hutchinson, W. George & Chilton, Susan M. & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000. "Importance of forest attributes in the willingness to pay for recreation: a contingent valuation study of Irish forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 315-329, December.
- Salvador Barrios & J. Nicolás Ibañez Rivas, 2014. "Climate Amenities and Adaptation to Climate Change: A Hedonic-Travel Cost Approach for Europe," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2014.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, Elsevier, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Dosman, Donna & Haener, Michel K. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Marois, Juanita & Boxall, Peter C., 2002. "Assessing Impacts Of Environmental Change On Aboriginal People: An Economic Examination Of Subsistence Resource Use And Value," Project Report Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology 24034, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2000. "Timber Harvest Adjacency Economies, Hunting, Species Protection, And Old Growth Value: Seeking The Optimum," Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management 7233, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.