Credit risk transfer and financial sector stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Stability.
Volume (Year): 2 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jfstabil
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory R. Duffee & Chunsheng Zhou, 1997.
"Credit derivatives in banking: useful tools for managing risk?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duffee, Gregory R. & Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "Credit derivatives in banking: Useful tools for managing risk?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 25-54, August.
- Duffee, Gregory R. & Zhou, Chunseng, 1999. "Credit Derivatives in Banking: Useful Tools for Managing Risk?," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt7g67n911, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gregory R. Duffee and Chunsheng Zhou., 1999. "Credit Derivatives in Banking: Useful Tools for Managing Risk?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-289, University of California at Berkeley.
- Instefjord, Norvald, 2005. "Risk and hedging: Do credit derivatives increase bank risk?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 333-345, February.
- Gunter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2007.
"Default Risk Sharing between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations,"
in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 603-634
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guenter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default Risk Sharing Between Banks and Markets: The Contribution of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 11741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: The contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Günter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: the contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2004.
"Financial Intermediaries and Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1023-1061, 07.
- Besanko, David & Kanatas, George, 1993. "Credit Market Equilibrium with Bank Monitoring and Moral Hazard," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 213-32.
- Cebenoyan, A. Sinan & Strahan, Philip E., 2004. "Risk management, capital structure and lending at banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 19-43, January.
- Marsh, Ian W & Wagner, Wolf, 2004. "Credit Risk Transfer and Financial Sector Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 4265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1991. "Monitoring and Reputation: The Choice between Bank Loans and Directly Placed Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 689-721, August.
- Alan Morrison, 2000. "Credit Derivatives, Disintermediation and Investment Decisions," OFRC Working Papers Series 2001fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Nicolo' & Loriana Pelizzon, 2005. "Credit Derivatives: Capital Requirements and Strategic Contracting," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Santomero, Anthony M. & Trester, Jeffrey J., 1998. "Financial innovation and bank risk taking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Alan D. Morrison, 2005. "Credit Derivatives, Disintermediation, and Investment Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 621-648, March.
- John Kiff & François-Louis Michaud & Janet Mitchell, 2003.
"An Analytical Review of Credit Risk Transfer Instruments,"
Financial Stability Review,
National Bank of Belgium, vol. 1(1), pages 125-150, June.
- Kiff, J. & Michaud, F L. & Mitchell, J., 2003. "An analytical review of credit risk tranfer instruments," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 2, pages 106-131, June.
- Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2011.
"Securitization and lending standards: evidence from the wholesale loan market,"
Working Paper Series
1362, European Central Bank.
- Kara, A. & Marques-Ibanez, D. & Ongena, S., 2011. "Securitization and Lending Standards: Evidence from the Wholesale Loan Market," Discussion Paper 2011-081, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Claudio Dicembrino & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2012.
"Can Portfolio Diversification increase Systemic Risk? Evidence from the U.S and European Mutual Funds Market,"
CEIS Research Paper
240, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jul 2012.
- Dicembrino, Claudio & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 2011. "Can portfolio diversification increase systemic risk? evidence from the U.S and European mutual funds market," MPRA Paper 33715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, W.B., 2006. "The Broadening of Activities in the Financial System: Implications for Financial Stability and Regulation," Discussion Paper 2006-72, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wagner, W.B., 2006.
"Diversification at Financial Institutions and Systemic Crises,"
2006-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wagner, Wolf, 2010. "Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Li, Zhe & Sun, Jianfei, 2011. "Bank competition, securitization and risky investment," MPRA Paper 34173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2005.
"Credit risk transfer and contagion,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2005/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Wagner, Wolf, 2008. "The homogenization of the financial system and financial crises," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 330-356, July.
- Guler Aras & Lale Aslan, 2011. "Capital structure and credit risk management: evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2010.
"Credit risk transfer and bank competition,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 308-332, July.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2009. "Credit Risk Transfer and Bank Competition," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Liu, Luke, 2011. "Securitization and moral hazard: Does security price matter?," MPRA Paper 35004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Calice & Christos Ioannidis & Julian Williams, 2011. "Credit Derivatives and the Default Risk of Large Complex Financial Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 3583, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petr Jakubík & Jaroslav Heřmánek, 2008.
"Stress testing of the czech banking sector,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 195-212.
- Hallak, Issam, 2009. "Renegotiation and the pricing structure of sovereign bank loans: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.